Electrical validation & integration engineer
Depending on the position
- Cooperate during the design phase and provide necessary feedback on strong/weak points of the electric/electronic/software design
- Prepare the test plan and test cases for electric/electronic/software validation of the design: starting from a requirement specification, taking into account the design concept (e.g. use of new components, new software platform), prepare the test plans and test cases
- Validate the electric/electronic/software design using in house equipment and external laboratories; check for necessary tolerances in the design to allow easy production
- Take care of calibration of electric/electronic test equipment in the - in house - laboratories
- Participate in certification activities & tests
- Cooperate in establishing the product specification and product documentation (manuals, leaflets)
- Provide maintenance of existing light products during product life cycle
- Build up knowledge of business standards (FAA, ICAO) & participate in activities to improve these business standards
- Provide technical support to other departments
- Prospect new technology & new materials / components
- Continuously search for improvement of design & test tools
- Take part in external relations with innovative suppliers, subcontractors, universities, external laboratories and other business fields.
- Take part in securing of intellectual work through the generation of invention disclosures and patents.
- Adhere to all relevant administrative requirements, policies and procedures and respect confidentiality of data and compliance rules.
- Evaluate competitor products, follow up new products in the AGL market.
- Strong interest in technical root cause analysis
- Ability to create well structured test reports and profound conclusions
- Ability to work independently and coping with changing priorities
- Ability for creative, out-of-the-box thinking.
- Willingness to travel and to stay abroad for short periods.
- Insight in modern production processes (in house and at suppliers) related to our products (PCB boards, transformers, cables & connectors)
- Knowledge of electrical digital & analog circuits (power) of the product
- Knowledge of measurement tools (oscilloscope, power analyser, spectrum analyser…)
- Knowledge about automated regression testing, including GUI testing.
- Knowledge of load & stress testing of electric/electronic/software designs
- Knowledge of relevant international and national standards (FAA, ICAO, …) and CE/EMC/IEC requirement is an asset.
- Electrical Engineer (or equivalent by experience).
- Multi-language, international & intercultural experience
- Dutch, French, English.
- Result and quality oriented driven
- Creative, unlimited and out of the box thinking.
Create your CV and apply today!
Good communication skills in international & intercultural environment