Senior Software Developer (C++) - R&D - Apron Management Solutions
We are offering you the chance to join our team at our office in Austria - Graz in the role of a: Senior Software Developer (C++) - R&D - Apron Management Solutions.
- Design and documentation of software solutions for apron management solutions
- Implementation of modular software solutions in C++ within agile software team
- Preparation of feasibility analyses in close operation with product management and lead customers
- Quality evaluation and software testing, maintenance, code reviews.
- Finished studies in computer science, software development or similar fields
- Min. 5 years of working experiences in software development
- Excellent knowledge in software development with C++11/14/17 under Windows
- Experienced with Databases, ideally PostgreSQL
- High level of quality standards.
- We are real team players in a promising and growing business field in the beautiful City of Graz/Austria
- We are working on innovative solutions in an exciting industry in the field of aviation
- Working in a young and enthusiastic team
- Attractive benefits like flexible working time, food vouchers & free healthy snacks, office with free parking area & good public transport connections, free access to fitness center, company breakfast
- Member of CINT – Club International: center of excellence and services for expatriates and their families
- Regularly management information and events, staff events like sports, events, after work events
- We offer a minimum annual gross salary of EUR 50.000.- for applicants with a relevant work experience. Higher salary possible depending on qualification and experience.
Create your CV and apply today!
Fluent English skills (required), German and additional languages (beneficial).