- Carrying out all necessary work in the electrical engineering sector
- On-site support of the assembly and construction management in all projects of our company in Germany and abroad.
- Successfully completed training as an electronics technician, preferably in the area of automation technology
- High reliability, resilience, flexibility, readiness for night work as well as structured goal-oriented and solution-oriented approach.
- We offer you a diversified and interesting area of responsibility in a motivated and flexible team within a global market leader.
- Through your dedication and dedication, you can significantly contribute to the company's success and the satisfaction of our customers and provide new impulses.
- In doing so, we offer you a high degree of personal responsibility, flexibility and a lot of creative freedom with flat hierarchies and a creative and personal cooperation.
- You can expect adequate, performance-based compensation and good development opportunities.
Create your CV and apply today!
Very good English and German language skills in spoken and written. Very good MS-Excel knowledge as well as safe handling of common MS Office products