Solutions Architect - Product Development
- As a member of the Products and Solutions team, you will analyse and design solutions to meet customer requirements, provide technical expert support to product owners and to business development teams to deliver successful products and project solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the requirements analysis phase of a project and develop the system design to meet the requirements in line with technical assumptions and constraints applied at the bid stage
- Own technical solution proposals in line with customer requirements, target price and direction of the company products
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise to product owners, projects, senior management and business development teams
- Work closely with the product owners, project managers and development team to ensure that the product and solution fulfills the requirements
- Present technical solutions to customers, translating business requirements to system design and product development
- Provide mentoring and guidance on solutions to engineers in the development and delivery teams
- Share knowledge and experience with other members of the Products and Solutions team to develop a common understanding and approach to product direction and development
- Work with all departments to assist in improvement of business processes and product development, recommending new systems or product upgrades.
Skills / Experience:
- Experience with architectural modeling, on premise and cloud-based solution
- Experience of design and delivery of High-Availability solutions in real time operational environments
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to negotiate with and influence a broad range of stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to communicate technical information to a business user and translate business process requirements into technical solutions design
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to hold an audience
- Ability to work with minimal direction, and also able to work in a team environment.
- Airport and airline industry knowledge and experience
- Proven experience in an IT Operational role.
- Knowledge of technologies used to support Airport Systems products, including Unix and Windows OS, Oracle RDBMS, web technologies, ESB and SOA, Network Communication
- Knowledge and understanding of the software development lifecycle design and implementation
- Knowledge of and ability to employ MS office tools including Word, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, Project.
- Basic service qualification – e.g. ITIL Foundation.
- Basic project management methodology training – e.g. Prince II foundation.
Create your CV and apply today!
Problem Solving, Attention to detail