Global Product manager Airfield Ground Lighting Systems
- Defines, upgrades, reprioritizes and deploys in coordination with all internal stakeholders the Global Product roadmap for all Airfield Lighting SW systems (ALCMS, ALIS, …) taking into account all regions in the world including future product spec, Target listprice, Target cost price
- Investigates continuously the market (customers, competition, technology, …) to come with new Unique Value propositions in this product category to strengthen the market position of the company
- Together with the systems technical Sales engineers be the support for all bid managers/Sales managers during Sales campaigns and tender preparations.
- Communicates regularly the Product status to all relevant colleagues in the company
- Executes Sales trainings to all the regional Sales groups in the Global company
- Drives further harmonization within the product area to come to a better harmonized portfolio.
- Define detailed product requirements within an agreed Product development project
- Support the integration/interfacing with our Tower, Gare and Advanced Analytic solutions.
- Mature in external and internal discussions with the goal to achieve a better position for the company: customers, certification bodies, R&D
- Knowledge of the several Aviation standards, applicable in the field of responsibility
- Knowledge of IEC standards applicable in the field of responsibility
- Knowledge of Eurocontrol standard is a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of System Engineering, R&D, bidding processes in a B2B world (eg. Interfaces to third party,…)
- Minimum 5 years of Experience in Industrial Electronics/SW products in a B2B environment with at least 2 years in commercial related activities.
- Master in Commercial or Engineering sciences.
- Be agile with new IT - office and Business IT systems(eg. Powerpoint, Excel, ERP, …)
- Having a fair understanding of Windows/ Linux, network systems on premise and in the cloud.
- Have notice of SW and HW engineering in Industrial electronics.
- English, eventually extra European languages are considered as a plus.
- Analytical, commercial driven, open-minded, International mindset, out of the box thinker
- Communicative, supportive and solution driven with a CAN-DO mentality.
Create your CV online and apply today!
Be able to define a vision for the product area