System Engineer for French projects
- As System Engineer you will mainly be operative in customer projects.
- You will be part of the System Engineering department which is responsible for the quality of project deliverables of all technical project tasks and assignments.
- When assigned to a project, the System Engineer reports to the Project Manager who has the ultimate responsibility.
- Global support to customer projects with emphasis on French customers.
- Coordination, production and documentation of all technical activities in assigned projects.
- Understand customer requirements and transfer them in system functionalities.
- Plan, schedule, perform and coordinate assigned engineering work and monitoring of that.
- Responsible for services (eg. test and commissioning of our Apron Management and Docking guidance systems and training of users).
- Monitoring and managing of contract requirements and global support of our sales departments.
- Professional education in Computer Science or Software Engineering (University or technical school) or relevant working experience
- Relevant working experience in system engineering, project engineering and/or project management
- Strong interest in aviation and/or airport technologies; relevant working experience would be an advantage
- Good skills in systems architecture, software engineering
- Skilled in: Windows (Administration), PLC's, SCADA, software application packages, network communication, web components, databases, cluster systems, MS Project, MS Office
- Languages: profound skills in English and French.
Create your CV online and apply today!
Team player for our multicultural environment with high customer orientation, focus on results and improvement- and quality driven working style, good communication skills.