Financial Planning Administration
Projects & Product Business:
- Project /Cost controlling and monitoring including profitability calculations
- Supporting the Project Manager for project related reporting and preparing project status meetings
- Control forecast prepared by project management
- Coordinate fiscal and commercial aspects of project during its acquisition and execution
- Monitoring invoicing and receipt of advance and progress payments and actively support the collection team and monitor credit risk
- Monitoring the invoice receipt and payment of our agent / suppliers / subcontractors
- Arranging and Monitoring of payment securities, bank guarantees and currency risk/insurance cover
- Active supporting the Project Manager for change and claim management
- Fiscal year and month-end closing
- Prepare post mortem analysis for specific projects.
- Control application of internal control procedures.
Group Reporting Support:
- Ad-hoc support to Group Controllers
- Work and support on Board Reporting
- Creation of yearly Budget and follow-up of Actuals.
- Project Managers, and Project Directors
- Other Business Administrators
- Accounting departments
- Other ADBSG Departments: Operations, Shipping Department, Contract Administration, Sales, System Engineering, Legal
- Within ADB group: ADB branches world wide, Group Controllers.
- Contract management
- Basic Knowledge of IFRS guidelines (IFRS15 & IFRS9)
- Relevant experience in a financial position, preferably in international scope
- Master degree in Finance/Economics and International Trade or equivalent by experience
- Proficient in MS office applications (mainly Excel)
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Multi-language, international & intercultural experience
- Language know-how: Fluent in English.
- Budget/Cost Control
- Customer focus
- Global perspective
- Managing Performance
- Result focus/proactive attitude
- Strategic Thinking
- Organizing and quality orientation.
Create your CV online and apply today!
Financial controlling skills. Business Skills. IT-Skills