As a Service Engineer will grow into a technical specialist role in airport technologies.
As a member of the Customer Service Department, he/she actively supports engineering activity to foster and maintain good working relationships with customers.
- You use all your knowledge, skills and competences to demonstrate customers what the company’s experience is about.
- In addition you provide the ideas to build the next generation airport.
- You contribute to the installation, initial testing, operation, preventive maintenance support, repair and modification of company’s-supplied equipment and systems at airports in Western Europe and beyond.
- Troubleshooting, in depth analysis of issues or incidents which are affecting the product performance.
- In follow-up you communicate pro-actively with the customers, informing them on the status and any results of issues encountered.
- Working together with the internal departments to guarantee client satisfaction.
- Vice versa providing expert support internally to incident management, regional sales desks or when required within a project management environment (site surveys, technical customer queries).
- Provide internal and external product training on the company’s equipment and standards, and train relevant airport stakeholders how to maintain and calibrate complex equipment.
- Participate in a 24/7 set-up support program to ensure customers to reports incidents were regionally applicable.
- Execute and follow-up existing maintenance contracts with Airports.
- As airports are the main locations to work he/she will be travelling up to 50% of the time. Working abroad for periods of max. 3 weeks does not frighten you.
- Commercial sensitivity with customer focus
- Able to work in a changing multicultural environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Stress resistant personality who feels at his best in a challenging environment
- Result and quality oriented with an eye for detail
- Independent and driven “self-propelling” individual.
- Excellent knowledge of International safety rules and regulations is an advantage
- Good knowledge of Aviation Rules and regulations: ICAO, EASA & FAA is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of automation systems, Field Bus Technology
- Basic knowledge of Network and Communication Technology using TCP/IP, fiber optic networks and other communication media is preferred.
- Bachelor electromechanics (Automation)
- Master in electromechanics (Automation)
- Equivalent of the above by experience.
- Working knowledge of MS office tools (MS Project, MS office, ... )
- ( Win CC or similar , C-, VBA, C++, …) are nice to have
- Industrial automation platforms.
- Multi-language, international & intercultural experience.
- Language know-how: English (Nr 1 priority), French, Dutch, Spanish anyother language is an asset.
- Customer Focus
- Integrity / Ethics
- Results Focus
- Vision and Values
- Customer Service
- Decision Making / Judgment
- Job knowledge
- Managing Technology
- Meal vouchers, reward for participation in standby service, insurance, mobile phone & subscription incl., laptop.
- As you will be travelling to airports over Europe and beyond a company car is not included in the standard package.
- Be able to provide a certificate of good conduct
- In possession of a valid (international) driving license.
Create your CV online and apply today!
Strong planning and organizational skills. Technical Skills.Creative hands-on mentality.