Develop the future with us:
- Do you want to work in the cutting edge of technology and secure both your and our customers' development?
- We are a consulting company that creates the digital services of the future.
- We are growing and are now looking for more of the market's sharpest system developers. Do you want to be part of our geeky gang?
- As a consultant with us, you spend your everyday life with one of our customers, but always have a welcoming home port in the office on Regeringsgatan.
- Here we arrange lots of activities during the year so that we will develop and be at the forefront.
- It is part of our competence culture that is based on cooperation and a willingness to strengthen each other.
- With a large and varied customer base, from small specialist companies to large and well-known companies and authorities, we have the opportunity to find challenging and fun assignments based on your particular wishes.
- Of course, we also offer everything else that is important, such as market-based salaries, overtime compensation, customized benefit packages, healthcare contributions, healthcare insurance and the possibility of part-ownership.
- We dare to promise you a workplace where you will thrive, develop and be given every opportunity to a bright future.
- We are looking for colleagues who are driving, committed and quality conscious.
- It is important to us that you have a strong desire to develop and keep you updated on the latest technologies and ideas within the domain.
- You are without prestige and are happy to share your knowledge - both internally and externally.
- We believe that you are a skilled and experienced system developer (preferably full stack) who wants to work with C # / .NET with associated framework and infrastructure.
- If you are also used to working with HTML, CSS and / or Javascrip framework, it will be even better.
- Maybe you also have experience of application security (extra merit) and agile methods?
- We also like you to have knowledge and experience of application servers, databases (ORM, SQL), building environments and version management.
- At the bottom you probably have a university degree in IT.
Create your CV online and apply today!
Master Swedish and English fluently in speech and writing.