Quality & Reliability Engineer
June 12, 2019, 10:39 a.m.
- The Quality and Reliability Engineer will be supporting all areas of the quality department including System Quality, Advance Quality, Supplier Quality, Production Quality, Customer Quality and Continuous Improvement.
- Ensure that Quality KPIs such as DPPM (Defective parts per million) and COPQ (Cosy of poor quality) are on target
- Prepare PPAP documentation and First Article Reports
- Review Customer Quality Agreements
- Review and approve Engineering Changes (ECOs) and Documentation Changes (DCOs)
- Review customer/internal complaints and complete 8D corrective action reports using 5Why and Fishbone root cause analysis
- Participate in daily Operations meetings where all open issues are actioned and reported
- Participate in and lead customer audits and ISO 9001:2015 audits
- Create FMEAs, Quality Control Plans, Process Flow Chats and update the IMDS system
- Participate in continuous improvement projects including scrap reduction, problem solving, digital factory and data analysis
- Perform Internal Audits
- Key contact for customers and suppliers for quality issues
- Create monthly reports and other quality reports
- Some data entry and administration work.
- Level 7 Degree in Engineering (Quality, Mechanical, Mechatronics) or higher.
- Excellent people skills, ability to interact with people at all levels within the organization
- Excellent attention to detail
- Structured and organised
- Willing to continually develop and learn
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Effective written and verbal communication skills essential
- Excellent technical knowledge and problem solving ability
- High level of computer literacy.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
Are you interested?
Create your online CV and apply now!
Effective written and verbal communication skills essential