Entry Level/Little Experience
June 12, 2019, 10:34 a.m.
- The Test Engineer (m/f/d) is working on verification and validation of automotive electronic components and devices.
- This engineer (m/f/d) will test the devices according to available specifications and document it.
- He/she will work with a more Senior Engineer to prepare results
- He/she will test/measure electronic units according to available specifications and routines
- He/she will perform verification and validation tests according to the test plan
- He/she will create and track test requests for routine tests
- He/she will list and set up needed test equipment
- He/she will modify existing test setups
- He/she will document the measures according to available procedures.
- Bachelor /master’s degree in Test Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Less than 3 years working experience in testing of automotive/industrial electronic devices
- Experience in measurement technologies and test procedures
- Fundamental knowledge in test strategy
- Fundamental experience in documentation of measurements and tests
- Base knowledge on analog and digital design, signal integrity, and EMC design guides
- Fundamental knowledge in power electronics and communication applications
- Good documentation and writing skills in technical English
- Good communication skills
- Basic experience in the use of planning tools.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
Are you interested?
Create your online CV and apply now!
Bachelor /master’s degree in Test Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar