Auditing, Internal Control
June 12, 2019, 10:26 a.m.
- Audit Teams develop and implement internal financial audits.
- They develop a formal reporting system in order to communicate results of audits to management and regulatory compliance agencies, as applicable.
- They also manage the testing and documentation of financial and computer system records for information integrity and transaction accuracy.
- Carry out the vision and mission of Internal Audit to implement a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate risk and controllership.
- Conduct financial, operational and compliance audits.
- Review and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Review and evaluate compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Execute audit programs under limited supervision.
- Identify, and clearly define, audit issues and root causes, recommend improved internal controls and business processes, and ensure that corrective action plans are developed.
- Prepare and review reports and audit findings. Present these findings to Internal Audit leadership and the business management team.
- Prepare work papers to adequately document audit work performed and to support conclusions reached.
- Actively participate in Global initiatives aimed at improving Internal Audit's processes and procedures.
- Actively participate in the audit planning, execution and wrap up processes.
- Possess a high energy level and strong work ethic with a commitment to continuous improvement in a dynamic environment that strives to exceed expectations.
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance, or higher qualification
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience, including Big4 and/or internal audit function
- The drive and qualifications to obtain certified public accountancy or internal auditing certifications within a short period of time after joining our company.
- Interact well with different people and able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to quickly understand business processes and develop business acumen.
- Team player who is able to effectively operate in fast paced environment handling multiple priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong, proficient analytical skills.
- Willing to travel approximately 40% ~ 50%.
- Proficiency in English, other languages being a valuable asset.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
Are you interested?
Create your online CV and apply now!
Excellent written and oral communications skills