Product Development Engineer
June 12, 2019, 10:23 a.m.
- We are hiring a product development engineer (f/m) to join our Industrial Business Unit in Chassieu, near Lyon.
- You will integrate the R&D team having the mission to innovate, develop and industrialize terminal blocks in our core competence center in Lyon.
- You will be part of our agile international organization.
- You will be responsible for the complete study of our new projects development.
- You master engineering tools such as CAD, PLM and Finite element simulation. The know how of these tools as well as your expertise in the design of molded and stamping components allow you to develop our products with the best “quality-time-cost” compromise, key in our highly competitive market.
- You confirm your design by conducting finite elements simulation, making prototypes and testing within our integrated laboratory. You design and qualify our products from the validation of the expression of the need to their complete industrialization, working with all the teams involved in the product development process.
- In addition to your tasks you might be asked to occasionally take over managerial responsibilities. Thus, leadership skills are greatly appreciated.
- Your dynamism, your creativity, your willingness to face challenges will enable you to succeed in your missions and reach management positions within our activity.
- You are holding an engineering degree or comparable degree, ideally with major in mechanical engineering
- Ideally you will bring 5 years of professional experience in an international industrial environment
- A first experience in leading a team would be beneficial
- You bring expertise in CAD, knowledge of CREO would be beneficial
- You have experience with GPLM, ideally you are knowledgeable about Windchill
- An experience with finite element analysis and working knowledge with ANSYS will be a real asset
- You are experienced in designing molded and stamped parts
- You are driven by results and you have the capacity to inspire the team with your collaborative approach
- You feel comfortable in working in a multicultural environment
- Required language skills: French and English on negotiation level.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
Are you interested?
Create your online CV and apply now!
Required language skills: French and English on negotiation level.