Customer Service Associate - French
June 12, 2019, 10:21 a.m.
Depending on the position
- Customer Service Teams interact with customers, company sales and/or service representatives to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions.
- They take and process transactions via phone, internet and correspondence from customers and representatives and respond to inquiries about company’s products or services.
- They may promote and sell our company's products or services as well as investigate and resolve customer complaints.
This position is the central point of contact for various accounts regarding all daily operational requirements from inquiry and pre-orders needs through all post-order activities. Key performance responsibilities of this role to achieve the goal of Customer Satisfaction improvements include:
Extraordinaire Customer Experience (ECE) and Customer touch point
- On-going efforts to drive ECE by interacting professionally for your internal and external customers. KPI’s are STS, FCR and efficiency.
- Support the execution of improvement actions based on Net Promoter Score (NPS) and transactional surveys. Metric - NPS/Transactional Survey
Customer Relationship & Satisfaction
- Central point of contact for Customer on all daily inquiries and provides timely follow up and resolution of issues and inquiries
- Proactive communication to Customer and liaise with parties to come up with solutions for open and upcoming matters. Customer visits might be required
- Seek regular informal and formal feedback via transactional surveys or via phone and e-mail during daily communications
Manage Service Delivery Process / Execution
- Manage escalations to your customers.
- Review quote and order requirements, create scheduling agreements, clear blocks, workflows daily, monitor critical shipments
- Follow up on quotes and quality issues
Manage Interfaces & Build Service Culture
- Act as voice of the Customer for internal support departments
- Participate in development training and process improvement projects to expand and challenge learning new ideas and processes
- Take ownership for actions and follow through on tasks until resolved
- Building Effective Teams
- Motivating Others
- Managing and Measuring Work
- Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
- SET : Strategy, Execution, Talent (for managers).
Are you interested?
Create your online CV and apply now!