June 12, 2019, 10:14 a.m.
Depending on the position
At our new facility in Szczecin, we are now looking for an experienced Plant Controller (m/f).
- This position must be an exceptional business partner to the Plant manager and his/her teams.
- This is a new facility in ramp up mode and will be an exciting opportunity and challenge for the right person.
- This position is responsible for pulling together all plant and non-plant financials, analyzing and bridging between details at the entity level and up-leveling results for review by regional and global management.
- Business Partner and back-up for the Plant Manager with a main focus on driving execution, improvements and financial results.
- Productivity analysis for both conversion and material; Identifying areas for improvement – a continuous improvement mindset is critical
- Consolidation and analysis of actual results, forecasts, and budget for the site
- Preparing financial analysis and developing business decision support for manufacturing, procurement, and logistics
- Improving financial performance across operational areas, including material spend, labor, and overhead – gross margin expansion
- Driving forecast and budget process at his/her level in coordination with regional/global Operation leader
- Financial support and analysis including footprint migration, consolidation or expansion activities, capacity analysis, automation projects, and other capital investments
- Working with supply chain team to identify and drive freight and inventory reductions
- Coordinating and conducting monthly plant reviews
- Driving organizational talent agenda through development, diversity, retention, and recruitment efforts. Continuously striving to create a world-class finance/accounting organization that collaborates within the Business Unit and across the Segment.
- Prior leadership experience and experience working with a global, matrixed team
- General finance experience including financial analysis, financial modelling, forecasting, budgeting reporting, compliance and manufacturing costing
- Prior operations finance experience, preferably in a plant setting
- Understanding of cost accounting, cost analysis, and reporting matters
- Knowledge of standard costing methodology/variance analysis; Understanding of productivity/flex of volume and spend
- Understanding of manufacturing, procurement, and other supply chain matters; Understanding of financial drivers and their impact within a manufacturing environment
- Understanding of S&OP process (interdependency of sales, output, inventory)
o Must have superior communication skills
o Able to summarize complex information
o Can convince others
o God presentation skills
o Fluent in English
o Experience in SAP-CO module and preferably MM and PP-modules environments
- Building Effective Teams
- Motivating Others
- Managing and Measuring Work
- Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
- SET : Strategy, Execution, Talent (for managers).
Are you interested?
Create your online CV and apply now!
superior communication skills