Import/ Export Specialist
Operation & Maintenance
- Traffic Administration Teams are responsible for the coordination and consolidation of domestic and international systems to support shipments. They ensure lowest cost transportation is used by analyzing company and customer needs, researching transportation methods, and auditing carrier costs and performance.
- They also interpret laws, rules, and regulations regarding shipping and prepares applications for import/export control certifications and licenses.
- Preparation of all necessary export documentation (export declaration, certificate of origin, ATR.1, EUR1)
- Communication with nominated customs broker
- Perform post entry checks of import customs clearance documents
- Assure total availability of all poof of exports
- Perform monthly Intrastat reporting
- Ensure complete compliance with all foreign trade regulations
- Organisation of various modes of transports based on destination country and customer specific requirements
- High degree of Interaction with production / warehouse leader to refine shipping schedule based on demand
- Interact with various transport suppliers, follow up on agreed KPI’s.
We offer new challenge in a Global Environment:
- Challenging job in a professional and dynamic team
- Professional development in an international company of new technology
- Trainings in Poland and abroad
- Private medical care and life insurance.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Familiar with local and EU export control requirements
- Solid knowledge and experience in implementing freight forwarding and customs regulations
- Good understanding of costs awareness related with business processes and their interaction
- Ability to work independently and take complete responsibility for execution of export orders
- SAP knowledge preferable but not mandatory
- Very good knowledge of English
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in tight deadlines.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
Are you interested?
Create your online CV and apply now!
Excellent communication skills, ability to work in tight deadline