Sofware Supplier Quality Engineer (f/m/d)
Depending on the position
- The Software Supplier Quality Engineer (f/m/d) is responsible for the software deliveries of one or more SW sub-suppliers required for software development.
- This includes the close coordination with the SW project manager regarding the planning of SW deliveries and the control of the supplier.
- He / she defines the requirements for the supplier and checks the deliveries for quality.
- Responsible for the supplier's software delivery internally and externally
- Ensure that the goals of the software development project are achieved by planning and monitoring software delivery
- Communicate information effectively and transparently
- Monitoring of the performance, the adherence to delivery dates of the software supplier and controlling intervention if necessary
- Organization, participation and documentation of regular meetings with the software supplier
- Adherence to the processes and requirements specified by the project in dealing with suppliers, in particular SPICE-compliant setup of Supplier Management (Process ACQ.4) and participation in SPICE assessments
- Interface function and support for open issues to suppliers
- Support of the testing department in reproducing faults caused by the supplier.
- Degree in Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering/ Telecommunications or comparable degree programs
- Analytical skills and good understanding of embedded systems, knowledge of common system architectures
- Knowledge of (SW) project management
- Strong communication and organizational skills and assertiveness
- Knowledge of norms and quality standards IATF16949 and ISO15504 (A-SPICE)
- Business fluent English spoken and written, other foreign languages beneficial, German language skills.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
Are you interested?
Create your online CV and apply now!
Business fluent English spoken and written, other foreign languages beneficial, German language skills.