Hardware Development Engineer (f/m/d)
- R&D/Product Development Engineering Teams conceive original ideas for new products, introduce them into practice.
- They are responsible for product development, and qualification from market definition through production and release; assist in the qualification of suppliers for new products to ensure suppliers deliver quality parts, materials, and services for new or improved manufacturing processes; conduct feasibility studies, testing on new and modified designs; direct and support detailed design, testing, prototype fabrication and manufacturing ramp.
- The R&D/Product Development Engineering Teams provide all required product documentation including, but not limited to, Solid Model, 2D/3D production drawings, product specifications, and testing requirements.
- They create and modify detailed drawings and drafting or conceptual models from layouts, rough sketches or notes and contribute to design modifications to facilitate manufacturing operation or quality of product.
- Typical fields of expertise include: materials, mechanics and systems, electrical, optics, chemistry, software, automation systems, packaging, testing and measurement, and manufacturing of electrical, mechanical and electronic components, products, and their integration into systems.
The Electronic Engineer (m/f/d) is responsible for designing, simulation and analysis of electronic units for electric vehicle systems.
· He/she will develop of electronic signal processing concepts for high integrated or embedded electronic systems
· He/she will develop mix-signal electronic units for safety applications
· He/she will design hardware, conduct simulation and guide PCB layout with using ECAD tools (Altium Designer, Matlab, ect.)
· He/she will execute functional verification with electronic measurements addition special automotive EMC validations
· He/she will complete technical documents, including Electronic design specification, test specifications, material specifications, evaluation reports etc.
- Master of Science in Electronic- or Communications Engineering
- More than 5 years solid experience in engineering of automotive or industry mix signal electronics
- Professional experience in circuit design and/or PCB design is required
- Knowledge in device selection and device technologies
- Proficiency with schematic, PCB layout, circuit simulation
- Designing with E-CAD Tool: Altium Designer
- Knowledgeable on analog and digital design, signal integrity, EMI and ESD design guides
- Experience in power electronics and communication applications
- Experience in measurement technologies and test procedures
- Knowledge of risk assessment methods (FMEA)
- Good communication skills and technical English Language. German skills will be highly appreciated.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
Are you interested?
Create your online CV and apply now!
Good communication skills and technical English Language. German skills will be highly appreciated