Regional Total Rewards Analyst
- The EMEA Total Rewards team seeks a Regional Total Rewards Analyst to oversee the modernization & harmonization of Eastern European TR, both for our existing organization and for dealing with future growth challenges.
- This position requires the incumbent to have a rich knowledge of Eastern European TR trends, program design and improvement, policies and practices across similar companies.
- This role is seen as an essential component of our on-going ability to attract, retain and engage talented individuals across all business units and functions in challenging and competitive environments.
- Point of contact for assigned countries and provide HR and leadership with timely professional advice and guidance
- Establish external network/s with TR professionals from similar companies to share best practice and obtain accurate market information outside of salary surveys
- Understand top talent in country(s), key roles and strategic workforce plans to influence compensation strategy and planning with respect to base pay, incentives and equity
- Consult on TR topics to ensure they are market competitive and affordable
- Helps to ensure statutory compliance in coordination with HR Solutions & BU HR by providing advice and input,
- Evaluate job content and formulate recommendations for band level, title and/or pay based on responsibilities, internal equity and market competitiveness for complex scenarios
- Collaborate with Global Compensation team on researching, evaluating and understanding the impact of market and economic trends and recommend adjustments to salary ranges, hiring rates, geographic differentials, salary increase budgets and individual rates, as requested
- Partner with HR Solutions to validate appropriate local surveys for direct labor.
- Uses positive attitude and energy to work in a fast paced, target driven environment
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- Comfortable working with diverse cultures and different management levels
- Ability to quickly build relationships in a matrixed organization
- Collaborative team player with strong influencing skills
- 5+ years demonstrated global compensation and benefits analysis
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in benefits plan design and administration
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel (10 – 25% time).
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
Are you interested?
Create your online CV and apply now!
Collaborative team player with strong influencing skills