Process Automation Solutions
We are currently seeking an experienced Electronic Technician for our warehouse in Germany.
As an Electronics Technician, you will be responsible to operate,maintain and repair electronic equipment and systems.
- Under general supervision, install and maintain electronic instrumentation to provide reliable well maintained equipment to ensure service quality.
- Perform all levels of electronic installation and preventive maintenance.
- Responsible for ensuring duties are performed in a safe, efficient, and effective manner.
- Test and set up equipment for proper operation.
- Promote safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and comply with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Excellent command of the German language.
- Willing to relocate in Germany.
- Experience with Electronic or Mechanical Technology or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of basic electrical and mechanical principles.
Make your online application today!
Good computer, communication, writing skills