Confirm/align per sales order.
- Check all new SO on confirmation (confirmed/aligned/according requested date – standard lead time)
- Check capacity availability
- Negotiate increase capacity
- Check component availability
- Negotiate reduction lead time
- Negotiate potential solutions with Supply Chain Team
- Document root cause for non-confirmation within 5 days.
Steer SO/follow up Customer Reliability.
- Take the lead in solving issues when sales order is not on track (mobilize concerned departments; secure commitment from internal/external suppliers, customer, stock transfer)
- Manage consequences of priority changes (reconfirm sales order and adjust capacity leveling, availability check).
- Provide SCC team with simulated lead time.
- Responsible for inventory RAW material.
- Best practices in business process (Order to Cash Process)
- Strong knowledge of Supply Chain and Sales
- Good knowledge of Lean Thinking
- Basic Knowledge of Production environment.
- Experience in either supply chain, preferably first experience in production planning
- Hands on experience, action oriented
- Previous experience working with international customers.
- Master, Bachelor with experience.
- ERP systems, SAP is a plus
- Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in French and/or Dutch.
- Result oriented person with pro-active attitude
- Empathic, integer, strong and assertive negotiator
- Takes ownership, strong sense of responsibilities and initiative
- Problem solver
- Customer focus.
Create your CV online and apply today!