- The SLP will be supporting the Central (EMO) Digital Marketing team in providing a world class content experience to our End Users.
- Focusing on coordinating and creating digital content to drive our official websites, email and customer digital platforms to maximize commercial return.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with internal teams and partners to create and manage digital content development and activation.
- Work with US and EANZ Local Markets teams to co-ordinate and prioritize requirements and manage the process.
- Ensure adherence to Brand Guidelines and principles.
- SKU prioritization project across focus brands for digital content prioritization.
- Mapping content requirements with content already created in the US or across the region.
Unique Aspects of the Role:
- Driving a new area of focus for the Global Customer Experience (GCX) team – helping to build something from the outset.
Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Maximum of 2 years’ experience
- International experience desirable
- An out–of–the–box–thinker.
- Working with us it means fun and challenging work in an active environment with a positive atmosphere.
- The keywords client oriented, integrity, respect and responsibility describe our culture.
- As a strong team we gather our ideas and work to achieve continuous improvement.
- We are a leader in our industry and in order to maintain that position, we invest a lot in training and internal mobility.
- In our environment you practice a position with great independence and room for initiative.
- For this position we also offer an attractive salary, completed with local benefits.
Want to join us?
Then, create your online CV and Apply!